Management of Barrier Reef
Barrier Reef Vacations is a rental management and tour company formed specifically for the operations management at Barrier Reef. Its focus will be to ensure that the owners of Barrier Reef and their guests are provided the most excellent vacation experience available.
There is a tremendous amount of work that needs to be conducted all year round to maintain a pristine property. Site management includes many tasks, but the main ones are:
- generator plant operations and maintenance
- desalination plant operations and maintenance
- pier upkeep
- pool maintenance
- oversight of the care of building exteriors
- Home Owners Association bill-paying/book-keeping
Your Homeowner's Fee pays wages to the people who perform the tasks outlined above as well as the following:
- common area insurance
- common area power
- fresh-water supply to the entire site (including your unit for personal use) parts and service for desalination plant
- trash disposal
- fuel for generator
- tools and chemicals for pool & gardens
- annual legal fees for the Homeowner's Association and annual government pier fees.
Two staff residences will be provided as part of the Barrier Reef development. A caretaker will live onsite in one residence and senior management will reside in another. Office facilities will be on the ground floor of the senior manager's residence. All facilities and buildings are owned by the Home Owner's Association.
Barrier Reef Vacations will be responsible for all food and beverage services on site in addition to water sports rental activities, Kid's World, and group meeting services.
A detailed Site Management Program outline will be provided to you upon request.Barrier Reef Vacations will promote the The Residences at Barrier Reef as a full services resort destination for Belize. Poviding all th desired amenities expected by an oceanfront resort of this stature.